Martes, Enero 14, 2014

All About Christmas 
Vacation as we all know is a recreation, a relaxing mode. For a student like me is having a break from projects, assignments, stress and pressure from school. Christmas is the most important vacation for me. This vacation (Christmas) is a special time for me to spend with my family, to show to them how grateful and happy i am to be with them. This is also the time for my friends and relatives. A time for reflecting and thanking God for everything. Of all the vacations we have, this is the most important vacation for me, Christmas vacation. We, as family, spends every Christmas vacation in a simple way, during Christmas eve, my parents would cook native delicacies and we eat together as one family after which there will be gift giving.
My parents would prefer to spend it in a simple way because as Jesus was born in a simple way. There is a gift giving as a symbol also what God has given us...His only Son. Every time I receive a gift I am always reminded of Jesus and my parents also for they had given me a chance to live and enjoy life. Christmas vacation really is a time for reflection for me. It is really refreshing having a vacation like this that is the reason why this is the most important vacation for me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento